BSP missing

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Tue Aug 25 20:17:04 UTC 2020

pc-qemu exists in a configuration for the rtems-tester, but it is only  a different way to execute the pc686 binaries on qemu instead via tftp on actual hardware (for more see here: https://git.rtems.org/rtems-tools/tree/tester/rtems/testing/bsps/pc-qemu.ini).

I haven't encountered it somewhere else.

Best regards,

   Jan