Header missing

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Jul 10 15:36:55 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 10:20 AM Daniela Oliveira <oliveiradad at gmail.com>
wrote:

> >Do you have the exact command or download by chance?
>
> > $ wget
> https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/releases/5/5.0.0/5.0.0-m2006-1/sources/rtems-source-builder-5.0.0-m2006-1.tar.xz
>
> > $ git clone git://git.rtems.org/rtems rtems
>
> > Maybe this.
>
> > Anything else may not be building the right repositor.

I'm confused. You fetched the RSB from a release candidate snapshot and
then cloned the repo.

I don't know what is going on but you need a consistent set: all git or all
m2006-1.

Gedare and I built from git and switched to the 5 branch for the RSB and
RTEMS.

After building with the RSB, put the ${PREFIX}/bin at the front of your
PATH and bootstrap the RTEMS source (if from git).  Then build and install
the BSP into a clean place (as Gedare suggested).

There shouldn't be anything different at the moment between m2006-1 and the
5 branch on git but that's a combination we would never recommend or test.