GSoC 2020 regd.

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sat Mar 7 06:15:58 UTC 2020

Hello Yogeshwaran,

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 8:50 PM Yogeshwaran L <yogesh.logshan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm Yogeshwaran and currently doing my master's in Computer Engineering, specializing in systems programming from the University of Florida. I'm interested in implementing keyboard/mouse support for the Raspberry Pi BSP. I have experience working in C and also have a background in computer architecture, system programming and virtual computers. Is any one interested in mentoring for this project?

Thanks for your interest! Please have a look at
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC where we have tried to consolidate
information about our involvement with GSoC. After you review open
projects and consider the project you have in mind, please register
and discuss your project on the devel at rtems.org mailing list (which is
where we consolidate discussions related to active development of
RTEMS itself). There you may find some possible mentors who may
respond with respect to your idea to implement keyboard/mouse support
for RPi.

For a project that focuses on a specific target, we request that you
complete the "Getting Started" activity to demonstrate that you can
run the RTEMS version of "Hello World" on that target.

Gedare