zc706 bsp does not work with maximum processors as 2

Fernando Domínguez Pousa fdpousa at gmv.com
Tue Mar 17 13:40:35 UTC 2020

Hi all,

We are using a zc706 board for our development. We want to operate under an SMP environment with the two zynq processors. However, with CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_PROCESSORS set as 2 our software freezes at some initialization point and no log output is provided via Serial output.

I have included the #ifdef RTEMS_SMP flag to see if RTEMS_SMP is correctly enabled, and it seems so. So I am able to execute the application with CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_PROCESSORS = 1 but no if it is equal to 2. I've installed all correctly, no error arised. Maybe I am forgetting the set of any other variable to another value (memory, cache, stack...). Is it some RTEMS initialization flag that I need to check?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,