RTEMS tasks timesliced instead of running to completion. TIMESLICE flag is not active!

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Fri May 1 05:59:00 UTC 2020

Lower numbers indicate higher priority.  Init defaults to the highest
priority 1 if you don't override CONFIGURE_INIT_TASK_PRIORITY.

You are using events. Probably, the print statement comes after the
event send in your task, and the event send is causing the task to
self-suspend.  That's my best guess. (Although, you should get
something different if disabling preemption.)

If Init task is lower priority, then you should expect to get this instead:

The expected result:
[TASK 0] Starting...
[TASK 0] Computed the correct floating point result.
[TASK 1] Starting...
[TASK 1] Computed the correct integer result.
[TASK 2] Starting...
[TASK 2] Computed the correct floating point result.
[TASK 3] Starting...
[TASK 3] Computed the correct integer result.
[MAIN] Waiting for testing tasks to complete...
[MAIN] All testing tasks completed.

-Gedare