STM32H7 startup test in RTEMS 4-11.3

Catalin Demergian demergian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:03:24 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to add some start-up tests in the RTEMS 4-11.3 code base for a
STM32H7 MCU.
One of them is a RAM test. After this test, all the contents of 128K RAM
(0x20000000..0x2001FFFF)
will be only zeros. What I do now is I perform a reset after the RAM test,
but what I want to do
is to restore the contents of RAM after the test.
I tried to do so by calling bsp_start_copy_sections, but I still get a
crash.

Can you recommend a series of function calls that I can do to copy from
flash to RAM
everything that is needed so I can continue as I was before the RAM test ?

regards,
Catalin