Announce: RTEMS 5.1 Release

Pierre FICHEUX pierre.ficheux at smile.fr
Sun Apr 25 14:31:37 UTC 2021

Hi,

Back to RTEMS for a (future) project, I try to use some RTEMS BSPs,
including Raspberry Pi (1 B+). It worked fine some years ago with 4.11 (Thx
to Alan !), then version 5 was OK too (tested in 2018) but
when I try with an official 5.1 (tar.xz) I have no display on Pi 1 B+
console.

Host PC is Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, I use branch 5.1 for rtems-source-builder.

Is Raspberry Pi 1 B+ BSP OK for RTEMS 5.1 ?

Thx by advance

Regards

Pierre FICHEUX -/- CTO Smile ECS, France -\- pierre.ficheux at smile.fr
                             http://www.smile.fr
                             https://smile.eu/fr/offres/embarque-iot
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code