Running two RTEMS instances on two RISC-V harts

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Oct 24 13:19:36 UTC 2022

The leon3 BSP also supported something similar at one point.

If the two applications do not need to communicate, then it should
not be an issue. If the do need to communicate, then this might be
a case where the original distributed multiprocessing in RTEMS makes
sense. It isn't used much but is still there. Or you could just reserve some
RAM for a shared communications area and manage it yourself.

The key is going to be keeping the two really separate and making
sure you can load two images.

--joel

On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 8:03 AM Sebastian Huber <