arm bsps: changing the float-abi to softfp

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Apr 5 05:25:29 UTC 2023

On 5/4/2023 4:11 am, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> If you really need such a multilib, then you can patch gcc/config/arm/t-rtems. I
> don't know if you can add custom patches to the RTEMS Source Builder.

There is a means if someone wants to update gcc-common-1.cfg to allow user macro
maps.

1. User patch or source macro map

Create a user macro map. Examples can be found here:

https://git.rtems.org/rtems-source-builder/tree/rtems/config/snapshots

2. Update gcc-common-1.cfg to select user macro maps

Update:

 https://git.rtems.org/rtems-source-builder/tree/source-builder/config/gcc-common-1.cfg

with suitable selects. For example:

https://git.rtems.org/rtems-source-builder/tree/source-builder/config/gcc-4.7-1.cfg

I suggest:

 %select gcc-user
 %select newlib-user

3. Provide your macros to the set builder command using --macros.

You can also set the environment variable `RSB_MACROS` or create a file called
$HOME/.rsb_macros.

It has been many years since I have used and tested this.

Chris