[Introduction] GSoC 2023 Participant

Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi abhimanyuraghuvanshi29 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 13:00:28 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I am Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi, a pre final year student from India pursuing
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science. Its my privilage to be
selected as a GSoC contributor for RTEMS this year.

I have contributed to RTEMS in past, during Google Code-In 2018 and was
selected as Finalist. I had a wonderful experience back then and looking
forward to an even more enriching experience this year.

I will be working on the "Build List Visualization" project under the
valued supervision of Mr. Chris Johns and Mr. Joel Sherril.

The project aims to provide a visualization of the data in the Build List
Archives in a format that is easy to understand and analyze. This project
will help the RTEMS project in tracking the stability of tools and BSP test
results and will also be used as the basis for the RTEMS Tier list.

Here is the link to my proposal for further reading: Build List
Visualization
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xI2NZePQigIY0SSHa5RT21vjeIldwfBmK4oyA1Ag8Io/edit?usp=sharing>

I am open to comments or suggestions from everyone in the community and
fellow contributors to help me successfully complete my project!

Looking forward to connecting with the community soon!

Thanks and Regards
Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi
ABR