Contributor Introduction

Suraj Kumar hisurajkumar2004 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 22:28:23 UTC 2024

Hey there! I am Suraj Kumar, a 19 year old guy from India. Super excited to
work with all of you :)

I am a Computer Science student, currently in my 2nd year, and very
passionate about Cyber Security and Open Source. I am an active member of
team bi0s, and my current area of focus is Reverse Engineering & Malware
Analysis.

My project mainly focuses on making an RTEMS developer's life easier, i.e,
improving RTEMS debugging experience. I plan on improving pretty-printing
capabilities for C++ structures as well as for RTEMS specific kernel
structures, and hope to accomplish that in the coming weeks.

Happy to be part of the RTEMS Community, and looking forward to working
with all of you!