GSOC Introduction

Matheus Pecoraro matpecor at gmail.com
Sat May 4 19:17:48 UTC 2024

Hey everyone,

I am Matheus Pecoraro. I recently graduated from the University of São
Paulo in Brazil a few months ago. I've always wanted to contribute to an
open-source project and thankfully I'll have that opportunity during the
summer through this year's Google Summer of Code (though it won't be summer
down here haha).

My project aims to continue the development of the x86_64 BSP to the best
of my ability within the time frame, a more detailed plan can be seen in
the proposal.

I look forward to this project and hopefully for even more after.

Best,
Matheus Pecoraro

 GSOC2024_Pecoraro_Continue the Development of the x86_64 BSP
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q9F-BwuLKz66-83UBcraiPQzoZ_hEbMoWDNWGvbJM4o/edit?usp=drive_web>