change log for rtems (2010-06-17)

Thu Jun 17 17:45:04 UTC 2010

On 06/17/2010 12:25 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Please also take care about confdefs.h. So far, I deliberately omitted
> it, because it's not clear to me if you want to entire remove ITRON or
> if you want to keep the stubs which currently are used if !defined(RTEMS_ITRON_API).

I think it is safe to remove it completely.  I thought of
leaving a check for the configure_itron macros but
decided the app wouldn't compile anyway so it should
be pretty obvious itron isn't supported.

Is --enable-itron going away or will it be an error?

    Support Available             (256) 722-9985