change log for rtems (2011-06-29)

Thu Jun 30 12:48:50 UTC 2011

On 06/30/2011 01:01 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 06/29/2011 10:11 PM, rtems-vc at rtems.org wrote:
>>    *jennifer*:
>> 2011-06-29	Ricardo Aguirre
> IMNSHO, ChangeLog entries without email addresses should be not be
> allowed, because
> a) we need to have a contact address "in case of questions"
> b) a name alone is insufficient to identify an individual "in case".
>
> I am going to revert all of this changes, should this not be possible.

Ralf.. chill.  You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Frankly this is a mild example of being rash and how you treat
others on the mailing list in a condescending and hateful
manner.  We are not your serfs.  This is a community
volunteer project and you are not king.  Respect others
and be polite.

I have fixed the ChangeLog.  A simple "email address was
missing" would have been more than sufficient and saved
us both time.