change log for rtems (2011-06-21)

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Jun 22 12:09:54 UTC 2011

On 06/22/2011 01:57 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> There were over 4000 warnings in the doxygen log.

Then you should better set:

WARN_IF_UNDOCUMENTED = NO

> I started nibbling on them. I had some time to kill and wasn't in a mood to work on something more difficult.
>
> The sparc is used for the output on the site and it was over 200 of them. If we want Doxygen, it should be thorough

Yes, it should be thorough, but documenting trivial stuff leads only to a lot
of copy and paste.  It distracts also from more important things.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9