change log for rtems (2011-03-15)

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Tue Mar 15 16:01:19 UTC 2011

On Mar 15, 2011, at 11:34 , Joel Sherrill wrote:

>> IMO this patch is simply plain wrong and should be reverted.
>>
> OK... anyone else have an opinion?

The comment says 256 and the code says 156.
I wouldn't make the change to shut coverity up.
I'd add a comment "Adjust for number of spaces needed" where you adjust len with "len += argc - 2 - 1".
I'd take out the "if (arg < (argc - 1)) " test and set *(p-1) = 0 after exiting the loop to remove one branch.
I'd change the printfs to fprintf(stderr.
I wouldn't initialize "env" and "string" to NULL at the top, doing so defeats detecting "used before set" checks.

Peter