BSD vs POSIX psignal

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri May 20 05:19:21 UTC 2011

On 20/05/11 1:13 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> All others will be facing occasional build
> errors, when things have changed incompatibly (Like in this case).

And how do they know a change in the tools in needed ?

>> That is how can I tell I need to perform an update ?
> No idea about what you are asking.

I do not use yum and so do not know anything has changed. When something
breaks I have no idea what changed and why. Currently the only way I
know a change happens is via a commit to contrib/crossrpms. I was just
asking if there is some other way to know.

Chris