BSD vs POSIX psignal

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri May 20 14:32:33 UTC 2011

On 05/20/2011 07:35 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 05/20/2011 07:19 AM, Chris Johns wrote:
>> On 20/05/11 1:13 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>>> All others will be facing occasional build
>>> errors, when things have changed incompatibly (Like in this case).
>>
>> And how do they know a change in the tools in needed ?
> It's a rolling development branch ... breakages are to be expected.

Can I rename the arm-rtemseabi4.11 configuration to arm-rtems4.11 and provide
an arm-rtemslegacy4.11 configuration for the so called ELF configuration?  This
would definitely encourage people to test with the new tool chain.  Also all
automatic tests will use the new tool chain.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9