Update to MAINTAINERS file

Tue Nov 8 22:35:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

The recent brouhaha over Gedare and me not making
it clear he was write after approval has lead me
to review the MAINTAINERS file.  It is out of date
and does not reflect current practice.

My changes do the following:

+ serious clean up
+ added a Write After Approval list section
+ added descriptions for Blanket Write Privilege
   and Write After Approval
+ switched rtems.com to rtems.org to reflect
   current domain preference.
+ dropped inactive people who are not getting
   git access

I did not....

+ Add missing names to list
+ Fix any broken email addresses

OK to commit?

    Support Available             (256) 722-9985