change log for rtems (2011-09-28)

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Fri Sep 30 12:21:00 UTC 2011

On 09/30/2011 12:46 PM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 09/30/2011 12:12 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>>>
>>> The leon3 BSP builds for me with the latest CVS head.
>>>
>> For me, currently, all BSPs I tried don't build - All fail with this
>> error.
>>
>> I am investigating, but no success, so far.

I was using a local git. For reasons, I don't know, my git update script
did not apply this particular patch (Earlier and later ones were applied).

Based on other observations, /me feels somebody may have manually
modified RTEMS CVS, causing defective git imports.

Ralf

[1] A CVS import error I had fixed in Spring is back again.