Add currently best clang-format configuration to repository?

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Jul 5 18:21:13 UTC 2023

OK I will prepare something soon. I have my WIP version at
https://git.rtems.org/gedare/rtems.git/tree/_clang-format?h=test-reformat

I think the format file itself should be just about stable. I will
make one more test and check of it within the next few days, and then
send the patch hopefully early next week.