Outdated list of BSPs in rtems-tools/config

Christian MAUDERER christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Tue Jul 25 10:02:03 UTC 2023

Hello,

I noted that some BSPs are missing in the config files in the
rtems-tools repo. If I didn't miss one it's:

     - aarch64, raspberrypi4b
     - aarch64, xilinx_zynqmp_lp64_cfc400x
     - arm, imxrt1166-cm7-saltshaker
     - arm, stm32h750b-dk
     - powerpc, mvme2700
     - powerpc, phycore_mpc5554
     - riscv, kendrytek210
     - x86_64, amd64efi

One of the BSPs is from me. I don't know of the other ones.

I noted the configuration files in that repo just now more or less by
chance when playing around with rtems-bsp-builder. I wasn't aware that
we have a second list beneath the one printed by the `rtems-bsps` script
or `waf bsp-list` in the RTEMS repo.

Did I miss that I should have updated rtems-tools (and with that the
rtems-source-builder) every time I have added a BSP in the past? Or
would it only make problems if I would update these files manually
because they are usually created by some script during the release process?

Best regards

Christian
embedded brains GmbH & Co. KG
Herr Christian MAUDERER