[RTEMS Tools 0/1] trace/wscript: Improve C++ standard selection

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Jan 19 07:55:21 UTC 2024

On 19.01.24 07:58, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> This patch fixes bugs #4908 and #4965 which were reported by RTMES
> users.  The patch is from 19 May 2023 and was blocked due to missing
> tests on macOS.  I have no macOS system for tests.  Would someone mind
> testing this patch?  It would be nice to build the RTEMS Tools on modern
> Linux systems with a standard LLVM package.

I added a simple CI script to our Github fork of rtems-tools:

https://github.com/embedded-brains/rtems-tools

It seems that the current tools build with LLVM installed on
ubuntu-latest event without the patch:

https://github.com/embedded-brains/rtems-tools/actions/runs/7580906673

It builds also with the patch:

https://github.com/embedded-brains/rtems-tools/actions/runs/7580925618

I installed LLVM on macOS using brew, however, the rtems-tools didn't
pick it up. How can I build the rtems-tools on macOS with LLVM support?

--
embedded brains GmbH & Co. KG
Herr Sebastian HUBER
email: sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de