Git Conversion Update

Fri Dec 9 19:28:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

We have decided that we need public facing
RTEMS servers to be using long term stable
OS distributions. The RTEMS project machines
have long been running Fedora and RedHat before
that. We decided it makes sense to deploy
git.rtems.org on CentOS rather than Fedora.

Next Monday, Jeff will be reloading git.rtems.org.

Once that is done, we enter Phase 3 of the plan
detailed here:

http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/CVStoGit

Thanks.

    Support Available             (256) 722-9985