body functions

Sat Dec 10 14:26:13 UTC 2011

Inline methods have the same problem as macros for non-C languages. They are not available.

But the macro could wrap a static inline with _body appended and the the C file with the real body could undef the macro. It may have to prototype itself in the file.

I don't think you can have a prototype for something defined as a macro as cpp will text substitute and render the code junk.

--joel