FIFO/Pipe Implementation

Thu Apr 12 23:11:36 UTC 2012

FWIW the fifo/pipe code was a previous year's gsoc. It does not have full code coverage and I recall that Coverity had issues with it. I would not be surprised at issues.

An efficient key-like object and condition variable in the Classic API would be great. Especially if the score is enhanced so the API versions are just wrappers or users of score capabilities.