libbsd: rtems-bsd-subr.c and rtems-bsd-cyclecount.c

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Apr 18 08:59:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

do we really need separate files for simple replacement functions?  It is
better to have the FreeBSD code and the RTEMS replacement in one place.
Firstly we see what it should do and secondly we notice updates in the FreeBSD
version.

Things are different if we replace complete implementations like MUTEX(9), e.g.
rtems-bsd-mtx.c.

Every libbsd file should include

#include <freebsd/machine/rtems-bsd-config.h>

as the first header file.  This file includes some standard header files in the
right order.

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de