Hello World Examples (Finally)

Kevin Polulak kpolulak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 05:26:54 UTC 2012

After many, many errors and problems, I've finally completed all the
architectures for my Hello World examples. Instead of using the source code
that comes with the CentOS image (which is what I was using), I decided to
pull in the most recent HEAD. What also really helped was installing the
scripts from the rtems-testing branch. I don't know what they do
differently than just running the pre-built build tools manually but it
worked perfectly. Nevertheless, even some of those didn't work well so some
of my examples use the rtems-testing scripts and others use the pre-built
build tools.

I've uploaded everything to Google Docs in my RTEMS Hello World
Examples<https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwOul-kPTZ3MNHRsSHdRTmF2WXc>collection.
I organized everything according to each architecture. My
original example for the SPARC64 is available in the archives
here<http://www.rtems.org/pipermail/rtems-devel/2012-March/000421.html>.
I also included it in the Google Docs collection anyway just for
convenience.

--
- Kevin Polulak (soh_cah_toa)
- http://cybercrud.net