[GSoC] Defining Memory for MMU page tables at CSB337

Hesham Moustafa heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 21:14:31 UTC 2012

I intended to dynamically allocate memory for it, but i thought it would be
faster to define an area for lvl2 page tables to access/allocate them
faster. I just want to be sure that CSB337 implement malloc. I noticed that
line at linker script for CSB337

HeapSize = 0;

that why i am inquiring about that issue.

thanks,
Hesham