Git Cleanup and Unfreezing

Mon Aug 6 16:37:29 UTC 2012

Hi

The general consensus has been to remove the generated
files from the repo.

I am about to do a backup of the repo and Gedare has offered
to do the git work. I really appreciate him offering to do this
as OAR is in the middle of an office update which includes
new paint and carpet.  Getting things cleared out to be ready
has been very disruptive the past two weeks.

Hopefully controversial patches will

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985