GSoC Pull Requests

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Sun Aug 19 11:28:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

it would be nice if the commits in the pull requests can be merged
together (git rebase -i) to provide easy to review change sets.  I am
not interested in the details that lead to the end result.  What I want
to see is the set of changes that lead from the current RTEMS master
branch to a state that implements feature X in a clean way.  The single
commits should cover a single change set.  These commits should have a
useful commit message.  For example what I am supposed to do with such a
commit in a pull request (this is only one random picked example):

https://github.com/jolkaczad/rtems_hyper/commit/78731c40ca02ed3aac16ed29a9c53a6f43532281

I don't know what the "broken" commit message means since I was not
involved in the development process.  I don't care about the development
process.  For the review before integration into the master branch I am
only interested in the final results.

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de