New test case compilation

Krzysztof Mięsowicz krzysztof.miesowicz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:28:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am trying to build new test case. I wrote the code and added its location
to rtems/testsuites/sptests/Makefie.am and rtems/testsuites/sptests/
configure.ac. Then I have tried to build all as a part of do_coverage
script, but build failed. Then I tried to build only it with
i386-rtems4.11-gcc but it can't find header files. I am new to RTEMS and I
know that it is probably simple thing but can anyone tell me how to build
only this test or how to include it in all tests building?

Thanks in advance,

Krzysiek Miesowicz