New test case compilation

Mon Aug 20 12:45:02 UTC 2012

Did you run bootstrap in the directory you edited configure.ac?

Also if you keep a buld tree configured with --enable-maintainer-mode, it will regenerate for you. That should be sufficient for adding a test but it gets confused sometimes.

Look at the options to do_coverage. I recall an option to not clean things up. Then you can do a make manually in the b-XXX tree, run the single new test by hand with coverage enabled on the simulator invocation, and then run do_coverage with arguments to only generate reports. That speeds the process a LOT!!

--joel