New test hitting timespecs

Krzysztof Mięsowicz krzysztof.miesowicz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 10:50:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

As mentioned in earlier message I am working on eliminating uncovered
ranges in _Timespec_.... directives. I wrote new test which should execute
all instructions and cover all branches in these directives. I am sending
it in attached patch. Please, review it and point its shortages.

However, analysis give me some strange results. This new test cover all
instructions indeed, but in coverage report there are some ranges defined
as uncovered which size in bytes is 1 or 2, but size in instructions is 0!
I'm confused with it and wonder how it is possible? Could you explain me
it, please?

Krzysztof