New test hitting timespecs

Krzysztof Mięsowicz krzysztof.miesowicz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 07:01:58 UTC 2012

2012/8/25 Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com>

> FWIW is your 0001 patch for message queue ready to merge? I seem to
> have missed the final version to merge.
>
> Yes, I think it is ready. I sent it to you on 8/22 when you were preparing
to flight home :) But I'm sending it once again as attachment.

> There is precedence in new sptests to use a name of some sort. How about
> sptimespec01?

 Ok, I will rename and correct it following your tips and then I'll send
new patch.

> Have I showed you how to run this (by hand) on just a one or a few
> executables and a
> small set of symbols? That  makes the runs faster and it focuses things
> down
> on what you care about.

You showed me that I can run single test by run
rtems-testing/sim-scripts/pc386 -c script with coverage enabled option. But
I don't know how to perform analysis on small set of symbols. It could
really speed it a lot.

Krzysztof