pull request for atomic

yangwei weiyang wei.a.yang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:14:52 UTC 2012

2012/8/1 Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org>:
> I'm confused. I thought I read in the documentation that if an
> operation is unsupported by an architecture then the operation does
> nothing. Instead are you saying you would like to check at
Right, If an operation is not supported by an architecture it will do
nothing. But if an atomic operation implementation differs according
to its architecture configure, such as for powerpc and powerpc-64 its
64-bit atomic implementation will differ.
> compile-time whether 64-bit atomics are supported somehow?

I do not mean check whether 64-bit atomic operation are supported,
instead of compiling different atomic implementation.

--
Wei Yang
Best Regards

wei.a.yang at gmail.com