Git Cleanup and Unfreezing

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Mon Aug 6 17:16:19 UTC 2012

On 08/06/2012 07:07 PM, Thomas Doerfler wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Am 06.08.2012 19:00, schrieb Ralf Corsepius:
>> On 08/06/2012 06:37 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> The general consensus has been to remove the generated
>>> files from the repo.
>>
>> Whose decision? Please give the each individual's names.
>
> I have clearly voted to revert the commits in question,
... and I replied to you, trying to explain that all of your remarks do
not apply.

> since the
> rational behind adding the generated files to GIT is questionable to me
> and needs discussion (which did not yet occur).

... I did not reply to everybody, because I am currently on holyday and
currently only infrequently read email and also do not see much sense in
repeating myself in a fruitless shitsstorm initiated by people who do
not want to understand.

Ralf