Coding Style for RTEMS

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Dec 5 14:41:56 UTC 2012

Ok, I will try to make the wiki page about the score coding style more verbose
and add examples.

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Coding_Conventions

I started this discussion since some file in RTEMS are really hard to read.  If
you want to change something more complicated it is beneficial to increase the
readability with a tool and then do the functional changes as a second step.
For this you need a clear enough description of the target style.

I do not intend to do format changes without good reason.  It is also madness
to format source code of external projects e.g. the network stack.

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de