Access of GIT projects through HTTP

Mon Feb 27 17:15:03 UTC 2012

That is just an oversight. We are very conscious of our user base and the tendency for the organizations they work for to have draconian and often inexplicable firewall policies. :)

Chris.. can you take care of this or let Jeff know what needs to be done?

I wonder if this also means our personal repos are not accessible via http.

--joel