Eliminate $Id:$

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Jan 16 14:57:37 UTC 2012

I'm finally around to checking out git! Things are progressing
smoothly, and I'm updating some of the Wiki pages to convert new users
to the new processes.  I noticed that we still have $Id$ CVS macros
hanging around. Can we get rid of these? Or is there a valid need to
replace them with something else?  A quick internet search showed me
that there is no great solution for replacing them directly, although
workarounds to get the same info (commit history) using the git client
appear to be easy.

-Gedare