Reminder: Student application period for SOCIS2012

Julien Delange julien.delange at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:14:19 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I would like to remind that the student application period for
SOCIS2012 is still open until 27/12. Interested students can apply to
the program and either select an open project proposed by mentoring
organizations or submit their own ideas. For each successful project,
the selected student will receive a reward of 4000 €. This is a nice
way for earning money during this summer period and also contribute to
some open-source software !

Information about the program can be found on our website
(http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis2012/), selected mentoring
organizations are listed on
http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis2012/?q=node/13

If you have any question about the program, do not hesitate to contact us !
Do not hesitate to distribute/disseminate the information to all
potential interested entities (universities, projects, open-source
communities, etc.).

Best regards,