[GSoC]problem in POSIX Key test case under classic API

Ashi ashi08104 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:35:41 UTC 2012

Hi, all.
I'm working on the test case of POSIX key under unlimited RTEMS tasks(the
psxkey08 test in psxtest directory), that tests whether POSIX Key works
when called by classic API under unlimited task configuration.
I've done the similiar test case in POSIX API. They share a similiar
workflow: in POSIX API test case(the psxkey07 test in psxtest directory), I
use condition variable to do thread synchronization. My question is can I
use POSIX condition variable in classic API(namely, in psxkey08)? If no,
which manager in classic API should I choose to do the similiar work as
condition variable?

BTW, I also use condition variable to do RTEMS task synchronization in my
current implementation of psxkey08, and it seems also work.

My work has been push to github:
https://github.com/ashi08104/rtems/commits/one_rbtree
--
Best wishes!