[GSoC] lm3s6965 and libcpu

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Sun Jul 29 14:57:28 UTC 2012

On 29/07/12 10:21, Hesham Moustafa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to know what parts of libcpu are imported by lm3s6965,
> the reason is that i want to write code for ARM MMU for that
> BSP and i want to know the best place to write MMU code in.

The Cortex-M3 has no MMU.  It has a MPU.  Code for this is in:

http://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/c/src/lib/libbsp/arm/lpc24xx/startup/start-config-mpu.c

It is all statically initialized.

Code for the ARM CP-15 MMU can be found here:

http://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/c/src/lib/libcpu/arm/shared/include/arm-cp15.h

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de