rtems-libbsd - Please update libbsd.txt

Thu May 10 14:58:30 UTC 2012

Hi

As folks touch rtems-libbsd to fix, add, adjust, etc., please
update the section "RTEMS Replacements by File Description
and Status".

Eventually I would like to also see the information in the
previous section "Core FreeBSD APIs and RTEMS Replacements"
merged with this.

I don't know the best way to present this information but
it needs to exist. What is generally present, missing,
known limitiations, where the comparable BSD code is,
etc.. Kind of a roadmap to rtemsbsd porting layer.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985