rtems-libbsd: sysinit for TCP/IP

Thu May 10 18:13:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

(mostly to Sebastian but needs to be in public record)

Thanks for adding the SYSINIT stuff for the NICs in the tree
and doing the clean up of the link01 test to use it.

Jennifer and I were wondering about a SYSINIT for
"net core" comparable to your "USB core" one.

Also would there be other networking sysinit sections
for networking features. Admittedly I don't know what
those features are but from a modularity view, it makes
sense they exist.

How do we figure out what needs to be referenced?
It is clear you have grokked some FreeBSD magic we
are unfamiliar with. :)

Thanks

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985