Q: Placement of call to _Priority_bit_map_Handler_initialization()

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Nov 20 20:54:31 UTC 2012

I'll have to look at this. On the surface it sounds OK. But I recall
that priority was hard to separate from the scheduler because
synchronization primitives use priority (for inheritance/ceiling
protocols), so we just need to make sure the bit map is the only thing
being initialized there, and that it really is only used by that
scheduler as you say.

-Gedare