Hello World Project

Rempel, Cynthia cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Sat Apr 6 17:18:34 UTC 2013

Hello Prateek Tiwari,

Thank you for your interest in the open-source community in general and RTEMS in particular!

I see you're using a CentOS.  You have even patched the code, great work so far!

Could you build and run the modified application, and submit a screen-shot of the out-put to this same mailing list?

Directions can be found at: http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GSoC_Getting_Started#Configure_and_Build_RTEMS_for_SPARC.2FSIS

Looking forward to seeing your screen-shot!

Thanks,
Cynthia Rempel