Fwd: Converting examples to waf.

Dhananjay Balan mb.dhananjay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 09:20:14 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org>
Date: 11 April 2013 07:11
Subject: Re: Converting examples to waf.
To: Dhananjay Balan <mb.dhananjay at gmail.com>

  [ Please keep posts on list and in public. Being part of GSoC
    is about learning to work in open source projects. ]
My Bad - Forwarding it the mailing list.

Dhananjay Balan wrote:

> I was going through waf book to understand it properly, I guess I have
> gotten it. I have made some test projects as well. So I was thinking
> about what you proposed, converting rtems example building to waf. So
> shall I fork examples-v2 and get hacking?

There is a template example here ...

http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/**rtems/people/chrisj/rtems-waf/<http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/chrisj/rtems-waf/>

This approach works for most BSPs how-ever suffers from broken pkgconfig
files exported from RTEMS for some BSPs.

Regards,
Dhananjay M Balan,
Department Of Computer Science,
College Of Engineering, Trivandrum.