[GSOC2013] Dynamic object file loading

Peng Fan van.freenix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 09:51:51 UTC 2013

Hi

In the past few days, I have done some work to learn about "MMU" related
code and finished a proposal draft.In order to study rtems, I have also
ported rtems to Tiny6410,only supporting timer and serial
now[1]<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9ruJqJLIGp7dGlCZlRpS0lLT28/edit?usp=sharing>
[2]<https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1nX2_SYmANhtfi1ZOzo6GmdBJhHQID_uCsOWsQYq0Pao/edit?usp=sharing>
[3]<https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1quH4POO-1TVwmTGZDSDFevR4bGK-Zv9wvftyR-4Bj0A/edit?usp=sharing>.Because
worried about overlap and duplication with others, I want to choose other
project.

I have a few questions about Dynamic object file loading.
1. the goal is to dynamically load ".so" file when application starts?
2. the dynamically loaded object file will be shared between different
tasks?
Hope you all can give me some advices on this.

Thanks for your reply .

Regards,
Peng.