Interested in GSOC'13

Cláudio Silva claudiodcsilva at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 08:43:02 UTC 2013

Hello Dinesh,

Welcome. Please add yourself to the table on
http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMSSummerOfCode.
Regarding the projects, you will find a wish list of projects on
http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Open_Projects.

I think the addition of a condition variable manager to the RTEMS classical
API is desirable. If i am not mistaken it is necessary by the TCP/IP stack.

You should have a look at the implementation of conditional variables in
other APIs and think on how you would add it to the classical RTEMS API
while maintaining consistency.

Regards,
Cláudio